We love Our Brides…. It is such a joy to share in their special day. Sharing with you only makes it sweeter. We are giving you insight into their experiences bridal dress shopping! Here are the questions and answers we received:
Bride: Heather Wood Schoenfeldt
Said Yes to her Dress: 3/4/18
- How many stores did you shop at? Two
- About how many dresses did you try on before you found “the one”? Between the two stores….probably 10! I think 4 at White Arbor.
- Was the dress you bought similar to what you came in thinking you wanted? It was. I remember being really disappointed after I went to the first store, because they didn’t have anything close to what I wanted, and everything felt cheaply made. Then when I came to White Arbor Bridal, I could immediately feel the difference in quality. I also loved lace, so when I saw all the lace dresses I got super excited.
- Were you expecting to purchase your dress when you came in for your appointment? I was not, but I was REALLY hoping to because I was running out of time!
- Who was with you at your appointment? My two sisters, who were my maid of honors, and my sister-in-law. It was nice to have a smaller group than at the first place I went.
- Did anyone you brought with you, have extra influence on helping you say yes to the dress? I think all of my sisters input was important to me, especially my twin sister. We have a bond that you can’t know unless you are a twin! So I definitely wanted her to love anything I picked.
- How was your experience at White Arbor Bridal? My experience was awesome. Nikki was amazing from the start of trying on dresses, all the way to my wedding week through the alterations process (which were done by Zohreh) and turned out perfect. Everyone else was amazing as well, and overall it was an awesome and smooth experience.