This month has been very busy at the store. But I feel like that’s true for every month. We welcomed several brides into the White Arbor Bridal Family #whitearborbride this month already!
It’s hard to believe that Spring/Summer is just around the corner! I don’t know about you, but I’m ready for some warmer weather. A little “fun in the sun,” is way overdue for us all!!
I love owning a bridal store. I know I’ve said that before. But I want to talk to you about having a bridal experience. We work really hard to give brides an unforgettable experience. From the atmosphere of our store, to the expertise of the staff, to our exclusive wedding gowns. It’s all part of your gown finding experience.
But lately we’ve had brides into the store who are big fans of, Say Yes to The Dress. While I think that show is entertaining there are a couple three things to keep in mind when shopping for your gown.
1. Most brides don’t have an instant knowing that this is THE ONE. It usually is a gradual feeling. They like the gown, they can picture getting married in it. The longer they are in the gown, the more in love they fall with the gown.
2. Not every mom cries. I’ve had a few brides get upset when their mom isn’t in tears. But honestly every one responds differently to emotional situations. It doesn’t mean she doesn’t love it or that she doesn’t want you to purchase it.
3. You don’t have to bring a large entourage to make it an experience. Bring those who you absolutely must have present to make a decision. You can do a bridal reveal party after the decision has been made and the pressure is off. We really want your opinion to shine through loudest at the end of the appointment. Sometimes that’s difficult with a large entourage.
Family means everything to us here, at White Arbor Bridal. We want everyone to feel like family from the moment they walk in the door. We hope to ensure every bride has a special moment. We just feel honored to share it with you. We truly love our jobs and hope that our passion shines through!!
We are gearing up for some special events soon:
1. In April, our Accessories Trunk Show is the 4th – 14th. Fabulous touches can be added at a discount!!
2. In May, (hold your hat ladies), it is MAYcation Giveaway month! We are giving away some fabulous trips.
3. Of course, then there is June…..What kind of an owner would I be if I didn’t talk about my own family. My oldest daughter, Kelli is marrying the man of her dreams, Nick on June 8th. It has been such an experience to walk this bridal walk through the eyes of a mom, instead of an owner. I’m so proud of my daughter and her fiancé. As I type this, I get tears in my eyes. I can’t believe we have less than 90 days left. My little girl is getting married 😊